Private BBQ cruiseDeparture from Naha City
Private BBQ dinner aboard the Orca
Enjoy a delicious BBQ and all-you-can-drink aboard the exclusively chartered Orca accompanied by a pleasant sea breeze. The cruise deck is equipped with round tables, each with a BBQ grill in the center, accommodating five to six people. Perfect for groups of friends as well as families.
*Microphones and a complete sound system are available on board the Orca, and you can enjoy your BBQ to the sounds of your favorite music. Be sure to communicate your request to use this equipment at time of booking.
Beef loin, Okinawan pineapple pork, chicken thighs, short ribs, sausages, vegetables (2-3 kinds), large plate of salad, rice, dessert
Beer, awamori, wine, non-alcoholic beverages
- Meet at Naha Wharf Passenger Meeting Area (20 minutes prior to departure)
- Enjoy a private BBQ dinner aboard
- Return to port (Approximate time required: 90 minutes)
- - All prices listed include tax.
- Price includes BBQ dinner, all-you-can-drink, charter fee, passenger insurance and tax.
- - Minimum of 15 passengers required for a cruise charter reservation.
- - Cruise may be canceled due to weather or sea conditions.
- - Cruise charter reservations are subject to vessel availability.
- - There may be slight changes to the food items due to availability.
- - We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us.
- - Cancellations made 6-10 days prior to the service date will be charged 30 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made 4-5 days prior to the service date will be charged 40 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made 2-3 days prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made 1 day prior to the service date will be charged 75 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made on the same day of service will be charged the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Please inform us of any cancellation at least 11 days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- All cancellations must be received by Island Life Concierge during office hours. Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (local Japanese time)
- A full refund will be issued for the cruises canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- - All reservations: Three days in advance (reservations accepted until 17:00)
- Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 098-916-8593 or 090-1946-7593.
Service provided by
Naha Wharf Passenger Meeting Area 1F
2-1 Todocho, Naha City