Boat Fishing (shared group)Departure from Kadena Town
Even complete beginners can enjoy this 2-hour shared boat fishing tour from the Kadena Fishing Port. Even better, there are four tours a day to choose from. The fishing point is within the reefs, making for calmer waters, ideal for those new to boats. Although this is a shared tour, depending on numbers and departure times it is possible to charter the boat so you and your friends can enjoy it as a group. The boat can accommodate up to 12 people per tour. If you would like to enjoy the charter privately with only your friends, please check the charter details with our staff. A combined fishing and mangrove tour is also available. An extra attraction of this tour is enjoying your catch at the cafeteria near the Fishing Port. See the details below.
Adults (12 years old and over) 5,900 yen
Children (3-11 years old) 4,900 yen
The price includes fishing gear, bait, life jacket rental, and insurance fee
Age: 3 years old and up
* Please contact us if you want to bring children under 3 on the tour.
Duration: About 2 hours (120 minutes)
Departure time: 9:00 / 11:30 / 15:00 (3 tours a day)
Meeting point: Kadena Fishing Port
Address: 566-7 Mizugama, Kadena Town
Minimum participants: 1 person / each tour (up to 12 people per boat)
Operating: All year round
Boats: "Umi Usagi Maru" and "Sango Maru," both with outstanding stability
(Capacity 12 people/boat) *2 children under 11 years old count as 1 adult
If you wish, you can eat your catch at a nearby restaurant, provided your fish is suitable for cooking. The cost starts from 1,700 yen per person (yen only). As not all fish qualify, the captain of the day will decide if your catch is suitable for a meal.
・Please understand the activity depends on the weather and ocean conditions on the day.
- All prices listed include tax.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather and sea conditions, especially during the months from December to February, when strong northerly winds often make the sea conditions rough in Okinawa.
- We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us.
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the service date will be charged 25 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior or the day of service will be charged the full rate quoted, no refunds.
- Please inform us of any cancellation at least three days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- All cancellations must be received by Island Life Concierge during office hours. Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (local Japanese time)
- A full refund will be issued for the activities canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Reservations made by email or through the online reservation form: By 15:00 the day before the desired date
- Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 090-1946-7593 or 090-3796-1550.
Service provided by
Umi Usagi Umi Ashibi Ltd.
6-25-3 Mizugama, Kadena Town