Underwater sightseeingDeparture from Naha City
Orca underwater sightseeing cruise
M/S Orca is the perfect option for people looking for the easiest and safest way to enjoy Okinawa's fascinating underwater world without even changing into a swimsuit. The Orca underwater sightseeing cruise offers the opportunity to observe colorful tropical fish swimming right in front of you, in a comfortable and dry environment.
The Orca departs from Naha Port five times daily. A minimum 10 customers is required for the cruise to depart. We will confirm the departure three days before the scheduled departure. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, underwater cruise lunch packages are currently not available.
*All prices listed include tax.
Also please make note for minimu 10 customer to depart, consistent way as dinner cruise Thank you.
Departures through May 31. two tours a day on Fri, Sat, and Sun.
- First cruise: departs at 9:00 (meeting time 8:40) No departure
- Second cruise: departs at 10:15 (meeting time 9:55)
- *Third cruise: departs at 11:45 (meeting time 11:25) No departure
- Fourth cruise: departs at 14:00 (meeting time 13:40)
- Fifth cruise: departs at 15:30 (meeting time 15:10) No departure
*The third cruise (11:45 departure) can be combined with a special lunch plan in which passengers are able to enjoy a buffet-style lunch after the underwater sightseeing cruise.
- - Meet at Naha Wharf Passenger Meeting Area (20 minutes prior to departure)
- - Departure from Naha Port
- - Enjoy observing the beautiful underwater world at the viewing point
- - Return to port (Approximate time required: 50-60 minutes)
*If you cannot arrive in time for your booked cruise due to unforeseen circumstances, including traffic jams and delayed or cancelled flights, you may be able to get on the next available cruise. In such a case, contact Island Life Concierge for assistance as soon as possible.
Orca underwater sightseeing cruise and lunch package
Japanese and Western buffet lunch
Nest Hotel Naha
The buffet features a large variety of Japanese and Western fare, including freshly fried tempura, salads, sweets and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Place: Orion restaurant (Nest Hotel Naha), 1-6-1 Nishi, Naha City
- Lunch hours: 11:30-14:00
- Parking available
- Open daily
- - All prices listed include tax.
- - Sailing schedule subject to change or cancellation due to weather or sea conditions.
- - All cruise reservations are subject to seat availability.
- - We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us.
- - Cancellations made 1 day prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made on the same day of service will be charged the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Please inform us of any cancellation at least two days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- - All cancellations must be received by Island Life Concierge during office hours. Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (local Japanese time)
- - A full refund will be issued for the cruises canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- - Reservations made by email or through the online reservation form: Two days in advance (reservations accepted until 17:00)
- - Phone reservations: By 17:00 the previous day
- - Reservations via email/inquiry form can be made up until two days before the requested day, and last-minute reservations, i.e., less than two days before the desired date, can be accepted exclusively by phone.
- - Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 098-916-8593 or 090-1946-7593.
Service provided by
Naha Wharf Passenger Meeting Area 1F 2-1 Todocho, Naha City