Underwater sightseeingDeparture from Naha City
Orca underwater sightseeing cruise
M/S Orca is the perfect option for people looking for the easiest and safest way to enjoy Okinawa's fascinating underwater world without even changing into a swimsuit. The Orca Underwater Sightseeing Cruise offers the opportunity to observe colorful tropical fish swimming right in front of you, in a comfortable and dry environment.
M/S Orca departs from Naha Port five times daily. A minimum 10 customers is required for the cruise to depart. We will confirm the departure three days before the scheduled departure.
*All prices listed include tax.
Changes to Orca Underwater Sightseeing Tour Schedule
Due to COVID restrictions the cruise availability and departure days are currently reduced. Availability is as follows:
Departures at 10:15 and 14:00 Only
Departure Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Minimum of 15 participants per/departure required
First cruise: departs at 9:00 (meeting time 8:40)
- Second cruise: departs at 10:15 (meeting time 9:55)
Third cruise: departs at 11:45 (meeting time 11:25)
- Fourth cruise: departs at 14:00 (meeting time 13:40)
Fifth cruise: departs at 15:30 (meeting time 15:10)
- - Meet at Naha Wharf Passenger Meeting Area (20 minutes prior to departure)
- - Departure from Naha Port
- - Enjoy observing the beautiful underwater world at the viewing point
- - Return to port (Approximate time required: 50-60 minutes)
*If you cannot arrive in time for your booked cruise due to unforeseen circumstances, including traffic jams and delayed or canceled flights, you may be able to get on the next available cruise. In such a case, contact Island Life Concierge for assistance as soon as possible.
- - All prices listed include tax.
- - Sailing schedule subject to change or cancellation due to weather or sea conditions.
- - All cruise reservations are subject to seat availability.
- - We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us.
- - Cancellations made 1 day prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the quoted full rate as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made on the same day of service will be charged the quoted full rate as a cancellation fee.
- - Please inform us of your cancellation at least two days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- - A full refund will be issued for the cruises canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- - Reservations made by email or through the online reservation form: Two days in advance (reservations accepted until 17:00)
Service provided by
Naha Wharf Passenger Meeting Area 1F 2-1 Todocho, Naha City