According to new pricing rules for bus charter services implemented on April 1, 2014 by the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, prices for bus charter services (including sightseeing tours, airport transfers and private charters for any other purpose) must be calculated on a case-by-case basis based on itinerary, length of service, driving distance, etc.
If you wish to obtain a cost estimate for your charter from Island Life Concierge, please send an inquiry with the following information.
- - Full detailed itinerary
- - Pick-up and drop-off points
- - Number of passengers
- - Number of suitcases
Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. Tour buses for charter tend to be booked well in advance especially during the peak season, so you are strongly encouraged to make your charter reservation as early as possible (at least a few months prior to the requested date).
Following the new pricing rules, the price estimates we provide may change and must be recalculated if any changes have been made to your itinerary. Please provide us with as much detail about your tour itinerary as possible at time of inquiry.
Type of bus
Listed below are just a few examples of buses available for charter. Depending on the number of passengers, purpose of use and availability, we provide the perfect vehicle that best meets your group's needs.
Seating capacity: 25 passengers
Seating capacity: 29 passengers
Seating capacity: 50-55 passengers
- - All drivers receive a health check-up and are also tested for the presence of alcohol in their bloodstream every morning prior to starting work.
- - All vehicles for charter are well maintained and inspected on a regular basis.
- - All drivers maintain a professional appearance, while all vehicles for charter are cleaned using an ozone generator on a regular basis.
- - All vehicles are authorized by the Japanese government's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism for the commercial transportation of passengers.
- - Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle.
- - Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the vehicle.
- - The passenger limit for each vehicle is determined by law. (Passenger capacity is subject to the amount of luggage.)
- - If there is an increase in the number of passengers without advance notice on the day of the reservation, the charter may have to be canceled.
- - No money will be refunded if the charter is canceled due to violation of any of the regulations listed above. Customer must pay for damage or cleaning in full.
- - We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the services reserved through us.
- - Cancellations made 14-8 days prior to the service date will be charged 20 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made 4-7 days prior to the service date will be charged 30 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made 1-3 days prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made on the same day of service will be charged the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Please inform us of any cancellation at least one week prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- - All cancellations must be received by Island Life Concierge during office hours. Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (local Japanese time)
- - All reservations: 7 days in advance (reservations accepted until 17:00)
- - Your inquiry will be responded to within four business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 098-916-8593 or 090-1946-7593.
Service provided by
Churaumi Kanko Bus, Ltd.
Shinpo Trust, Ltd.