Full-day snorkeling tourDeparture from Chatan Town
Enjoy snorkeling at three different locations
This is the perfect way to enjoy the “Kerama Blue” ocean from both above and below the surface for an entire day. The tour takes you to three of the Keramas' four most popular snorkeling spots -- Zamami, Kuro, Tokashiki and Gishibu islands -- where the chance of encountering sea turtles is very high. The tour takes place on a privately owned cruise vessel, which offers a great setting for relaxing and unwinding while taking in a splendid view of the blue ocean and sky and white sand beaches when you're not exploring underwater.
After the morning snorkeling sessions, you'll enjoy a lunch break aboard the vessel and then the third snorkeling session in the afternoon.
Style: Shared with other participants (not a private charter)
8:15 Meet at Hamagawa Port and depart for Kerama Islands
09:50 Arrive at first diving point (Enjoy snorkeling session)
Depart for second diving point
Arrive at second point
12:00 Lunch break on board the vessel
Depart for third diving point
13:00 Arrive at third point (Enjoy snorkeling)
14:45 Depart for Chatan
15:30 Return to Hamagawa Port
- - This tour does not allow participants to disembark on island. The “Kerama Islands: Half-day tour to an uninhabited island by boat” is recommended for people wishing to enjoy exploring a Kerama island.
- - Basically, tour participants enjoy snorkeling by themselves. There are some rare cases where the instructor will accompany you in the water.
- - Participants are required to always wear a wetsuit or a lifejacket when enjoying snorkeling for safety reasons.
- - Free diving/skin diving is strictly prohibited.
- - Snorkeling masks with prescription lenses are available for nearsighted participants.
- - The tour is operated on a shared basis, and the vessel is also shared with diving tour participants.
- - The tour is subject to cancellation or changes to the destinations/route depending on weather and/or sea conditions.
- - Guardian consent is required for participants younger than 20 years of age.
- - All prices listed include tax.
- - When participating with small children, please watch out for them and ensure their safety at all times.
- - We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us.
- - Cancellations made 2 days prior to the service date will be charged 25 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made 1 day prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made on the same day of service will be charged the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Please inform us of any cancellation at least three days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- - All cancellations must be received by Island Life Concierge during office hours. Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (local Japanese time)
- - A full refund will be issued for the tours canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- - All reservations: By 15:00 the previous day
- - Space is limited. Reserve as far in advance as possible for the best chance of securing your preferred tour.
- - Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 098-916-8593 or 090-1946-7593.
Service provided by
Jam Marine Club
6-22-13 Mizugama, Kadena town