Cruise charter (Half/full day on the Elera)Departure from Chatan Town
This private boat charter offers a choice between half-day and full-day plans. Under the half-day tour, enjoy beautiful views of the coast from out at sea. A full-day cruise takes you to the Kerama Islands, where you can experience the famous “Kerama Blue” in a number of activities, including fishing, snorkeling and a BBQ. Island Life Concierge and the captain will do their best to design a trip that more than meets your expectations.
You can bring your own drinks and snacks on board at no additional charge.
Special option: Make landfall in the Keramas (Zamami Island).
Available for full day charters only
Reservations must be made in advance
Additional fees apply
Be sure to reserve in advance. Don’t miss out on this good deal since you can enjoy all activities listed below as many times as you like during the cruise.
SUP (stand-up paddle) ride for half-day or full day: ¥6,800
Snorkeling gear rental: ¥1,500 for 1 set
Jet ski and marble boat ride: ¥53,200 + ¥12,300 for half day, ¥66,300 + ¥12,300 for full day
Jet ski and banana boat ride: ¥53,200 + ¥12,300 for half day, ¥66,300 + ¥12,300 for full day
Jet ski and wake board ride: ¥53,200 + ¥11,760 for half day, ¥66,300 + ¥12,300 for full day
Fishing: ￥2,500 per person
Experience diving: ￥15,000 per person (Must understand Japanese)
Fun diving: ￥16,300 per person (Must understand Japanese)
BBQ: ￥3,800 per person (drinks are not included/BYOB)
BBQ (set-up only): ￥3,000 full day (bring your own ingredients and drinks)
Boat Name: Elera
Capacity: 11 passengers (including captain)
The Elera is equipped with a toilet, air-conditioning, refrigerator, TV, DVD player and a bunk, making for a comfortable environment.
Captain Takuto Oshiro
*Picture image is a setting for an optional BBQ plan for two. Please enjoy your romantic BBQ time on the ocean.
- All prices listed include tax.
-Change of the schedule must be made by at least two days prior to the service date.
- The package is subject to cancellation due to weather or sea conditions.
- We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us.
- Cancellations made 30-11 days prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 10-1 days prior and on the same day of service will be charged 80 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- Please inform us of any cancellation at least five days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- All cancellations must be received by Island Life Concierge during office hours. Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (local Japanese time)
- A full refund will be issued for the tours canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- All reservations: Five days in advance (reservations accepted until 15:00)
- Space is limited. Reserve as far in advance as possible for the best chance of securing your preferred date.
- Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 098-916-8593 or 090-1946-7593.
Service provided by
Muribushi Ocean Service
54 Mihama, Chatan Town