Snorkeling in the Blue CaveCape Maeda
You can enjoy snorkeling and feeding tropical fish in the Blue Cave in Onna Village, one of the most popular snorkeling locations in Okinawa, on this tour. This tour is recommended for people who are not strong swimmers or are not so confident about their physical strength.
Light reflected from the deep blue sea creates a fantastic and mysterious world in the Blue Cave. You can enjoy the various colors of the Blue Cave depending on season, time of day and weather.
All the necessary equipment for snorkeling is included. A same-day reservation is possible if space is available.
Schedule of snorkeling tour
Meet at Cape Maeda and register for a tour
Explanatory session and lecture
Snorkeling in the Blue Cave
Leave Cape Maeda
- - Participants are required to always wear a wetsuit or a lifejacket when enjoying snorkeling for safety reasons.
- - Free diving/skin diving is strictly prohibited.
- - Snorkeling masks with prescription lenses are available for nearsighted participants.
- - Guardian consent is required for participants younger than 20 years of age.
- - All prices listed include tax. - The tour is subject to cancellation due to weather or sea conditions.
- - The tour is subject to cancellation due to weather or sea conditions.
- - When participating with small children, please watch out for them and ensure their safety at all times.
- - We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us.
- - Cancellations made two days prior to the service date will be charged 25 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made one day prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Cancellations made on the same day of service will be charged the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- - Please inform us of any cancellation at least three days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- - All cancellations must be received by Island Life Concierge during office hours. Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (local Japanese time)
- - A full refund will be issued for tours canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- - All reservations: By 15:00 the previous day
- - A same-day reservation for afternoon tours is possible if you make a reservation two hours before each tour starts.
- - Space is limited. Reserve as far in advance as possible for the best chance of securing your preferred tour.
- - Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 098-916-8593 or 090-1946-7593.
Service provided by
Jam Marine Club
6-22-13 Mizugama, Kadena Town