Exotic ‘Experience Diving’ and Snorkeling Tours at the Blue Cave, Onna VillageCape Maeda
Blue Cave tours give you the satisfaction of snorkeling or diving at a place that is the talk of every diver and snorkeler on Okinawa Island. You just need to choose diving or snorkeling from the menu. Instead of carrying heavy gear on long, steep stairs, we meet at the nearest port and go straight to the spot by boat in comfort. Your satisfaction is guaranteed from this amazing experience at the spiritual and exotic Blue Cave. An English-speaking instructor is available, and beginners are welcome. Free transportation services can be provided for a group of four or more (diving only) from hotels in Chatan or Ginowan.
- Snorkeling masks with prescription lenses are available for nearsighted participants.
- Activity prohibited: Diving under 8 years of age; snorkeling under 4 years of age.
- Activities are prohibited if you have one or more of the following diseases, symptoms or health conditions: respiratory disease, circulatory system disease, liver disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, diabetes, otitis media, expectant mothers, people under the influence of alcohol or with a hangover. Depending on your physical condition on the day of reservation, we may not allow your participation in the diving activity.
- The boat is shared by diving and snorkeling participants.
- Flying in an aircraft immediately after diving is strongly discouraged to prevent decompression sickness.
- Free diving / skin diving is strictly prohibited.
- Guardian consent is required for participants younger than 20 years of age.
- The tour is subject to cancellation or changes to the destinations/route depending on weather and/or sea conditions.
- Full refund will be issued for the tours canceled by the operator due to inclement weather, typhoon or other unforeseen circumstances.
- We, Island Life Concierge, act solely as an agent between the client and the service provider, and we are not liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur during the activities reserved through us
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the service date will be charged 25 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the service date will be charged 50 percent of the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made on the same day of service will be charged the full rate quoted as a cancellation fee.
- Please inform us of any cancellation at least three days prior to the service date in order to avoid any cancellation fees.
- All reservations must be made by 15:00 two days prior to the activity day.
*Space is limited. Reserve as far in advance as possible for the best chance of securing your preferred tour.
*Your inquiry will be responded to within two business days. If you would like a quick response, call us at 098-916-8593 or 090-1946-7593.
Service provided by
Service provided by
2-25-5 Ojana, Ginowan City